Forum Topic

Yep, the little idiot Cambell is in town yet again.May I remind the whole of Chiswick to ignore this person?He kind of excuses me as being some conservative/reform racist. Well, I have news for the keyboard warrior Cambell. I know who you are, I know where you are, I will see you within time down the flower market with my camera to confront you and we will see how quickly you run for the hills, you silly boy. You are a complete and utter idiot who throws all he can within the walls of one home. Let us see what you now have to say, any response will help my approach to you and your reaction. Dont like it, well I'll take your previous comments a little further., let us see what you realy think before you run off for help. How dare you twice put me down as a Tory racist. Il see you down the flower stall in the next 4-6 weeks. I might even film it so people may even watch you run home. You pathetic individual.The idea that you sit at home on your keyboard and have the front, will and power to accuse everyone with anything you disagree with commentsthat are in my view very much on the attack need to be pursued.I know many many people and families in Chiswick and I know many people on this forum. What I won't allow is for you with impunity to spoutyour views against people or myself for others to judge.I am a long-life Tory voter you have become homeless for the first time.What I am not for your pathetic questioning is a racist.We will off-keyboard at some point and see what your response is. And hopefully, it will be on camera for others to judgeIve had enough of you making cheap snide remarks for others to see and judge An no,its not a threat incase your thinking that as a escape route. Fed up w

Julian Pavey ● 97d