Forum Topic

I agree Michael many people will be surprised about what is coming out of the Covid inquiry and there are many medical questions to be answered of the government and the previous Priministers I hope who allowed the NHS to become bargain basement for the post covid sale to the US medical insurance companies.The scale of the PPE scandal alone is already making for an already angry electorate.  I have joined a fw campaigns honestly looking for th answer to the lies we were fed.  Most involve those who now have long covid something that has had them in and out of hospital departments they have never visitied before after they spent months in isolation with covid19.  Some are people from nursing homes whose family died after beign told they were perfectly safe and others are campaigning for the front line workers who got jabs, PPE and clear advice far too late and were then bullied into having them. I have had ALL the jabs 5 in all and I will have th 6th if there is one.  I is my choice I have had ridiculous abuse about it but NO ONE has presented me with a good enough MEDICAL reason why I should stop.  I have the flu jab every year and now the shingles jab too. I have been exposed to the Covid virus and it's variants via carers for the last 4 years and although they have had it I have not.  A vacine does not prevent you getting a virus it stops the virus being as dangerous to you when you get it.  I made my choice and others can make theirs.  I will tell you here although I do not have to but I think it is important for people to make decisions to know facts.  I have since before Covid Atrial Fibrualation a heart condition, ype 2 Diabetes, Non Alcoholic Liver Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Chronic Urticaria and I have had 75% of my stomach removed in Bariatric surgery.  None of these conditions have been changed by the vaccines I have had.  They neither got better nor worse.  Had I got Covid 19 at the start there is no doubt in my medical teams I would be dead then.  There is also no doubt in my mind that good medical proceedures and excellent homecare staff made certain I made it through.  I wish you all and I do mean ALL of you a happy and healthy New Year and I hope you are as happy with your choices as I have been with mine.  Ceasefire Now all over the world please

Caroline Carney ● 137d