Forum Topic

If you think I'm out-of-order in calling Bridgen a nutter, you should hear what his family calls him!(From his Wiki page)Bridgen has been involved in a long legal battle against his own family's potato and vegetable business, AB Produce, stating the firm treated him unfairly and forced him out, while the business was suing him over claims he has failed to pay rent on a £1.5 million property owned by the firm. In April 2022, High Court Judge Brian Rawlings ruled against Bridgen, stating that he "lied under oath and behaved in an abusive, arrogant and aggressive manner", was "an unreliable and combative witness who tried to conceal his own misconduct", and "gave evasive and argumentative answers and tangential speeches that avoided answering the questions". After losing the case, Bridgen stated that "in actuality I won the case and my brother will be compelled by the Court in due course to repay considerable sums of money back to the businesses", adding "if courts always got everything correct the first time there would be no need for appeal mechanisms". In August 2022, Bridgen was evicted from the property, and ordered to pay £800,000 in legal costs.(More good stuff here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Bridgen )P.S. Maybe Uber-Nutter Fox might be a bit wary too, for in 2014, Bridgen wrote a Letter of No Confidence in David Cameron, followed by a further Letter of No Confidence in Theresa May in  2018. He backed Boris Johnson for the party leadership in 2019, before issuing another Letter of No Confidence in him in 2022.

Richard Cathcart ● 322d