Forum Topic

Objects in the sky

With what has been going on lately does anyone have any theories?I'd rather get away from UFOs and outer space and concentrate on what they possibly are, where they are from, and what they are doing.Given the balloon sighting, this has led to the detection of these last two objects very quickly and the shooting of them down. Have they been overhead for far longer than we know?Have we had these objects over our skies without knowing, could we in time now have our own official sightings?I see something last year during our heatwave and have emailed Howard Hughes of The Unexplained over this as i was totally baffled to what it was and its course and change in direction on a clear hot sunny day. On what has happened lately ive only just yesterday googled objects in sky summer 2022 and have found a video. Not quite what i did see but has similar points to it but it was only one object and very high up. But strangely its around the same time and it was over west london also. By telescope revieled more than the human eye as my first thought was a party baloon. But given height,its movements and weather conditions i ruled it out. But could it have been a surveillance drone. Could it have been something that we now know about in north america Again,forget UFOs,it takes 4 years to get to the nearest star,but it makes an interesting conversation. Well from my point of view it does anyway not that im a expert on this subject https://metro.co.uk/2022/07/14/group-of-3-metal-sphere-ufos-spotted-making-turns-over-london-16996832/

Julian Pavey ● 436d17 Comments